Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Pain

Yup..... Unforgettably its the holiday season and there's nothing I can do about it. The horrible Repeating Christmas music. The decorations and wait did I mention the horrible music... You can Call me a Grinch but I have my Reason to hate the Holidays. It is the Holidays when ive gone through the hardest times in my life and it seems as though it never fails to disappoint. As though the world is on the mission to make sure the holidays are anything but Festive. But each year I do what I cant to make the best out of it. This year hasnt been quite back yet... but we shall see. Lately in my life things have just been different a Good different and its hard to explain but all I can say is that God presence has been thick in my life and ive been enjoying every minute of it. I know that what ever God has in store for me for 2012 is beyond what ever I could possibly plan for my own life, but I know that it will be a year of tears,laughter, and of course sleepless nights. Id write more but currently my body just want to rest and well God did say Rest. So to make it up to you i will leave you with some leadership advise. As a Leader walk in Grace with your Kids, Be a father and a brother at the same time and know that as long as you Love them for who they are God presence will pour out of you like a Stream of living water. Night Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment