Wednesday, December 7, 2011

His Hands

My Life in His hands. Recently it really has dawned on me how much God has done in my life just in this year alone! 2011 has been a year of Blessings, Friendships,Opportunities and Growth! I guess ill start with my first mission which was start up Young Life at Millennium High school....Well first WOW did God open the doors at Millennium not only do we have club on campus, we also have TWO school sponsors and Lunch table where we play music and hang out twice a week! We also have passes to get into sporting events for free and we have been averaging about 60-80 kids every week talk about God showing up! The first semester flew by and I couldn't feel more encouraged about the spring semester! Then God threw a curve ball at me early September when He pulled me out of my job at Macayos and put me into a full ministry position at Skyway Church can I get a AMEN! God has given me my Dream job at the age of 21! I couldn't be anymore blessed! this mission is requiring everything God has taught me in the last 4 year and trust me He is calling me to use it all! and the best part yet is that this time next year they want me to be the Senior Youth Pastor at Skyway church! I cant even put into words how grateful I am for all that He is doing and im ready for the journey ahead for the sacrificing and surrendering that's to come! Please pray for the ministry that God is doing in the west valley and of course Pray for the students that are more broken than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment