Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Fire

'
Well looks like 2011 is gone and 2012 is right around the corner, this year has been full of blessings,tears,joy,friendships,laughter and way more then what I expected. What im looking forward to the upcoming year is for God to really just reignite a new fire and new passion in my heart for what I enjoy doing the most and that is sharing my life and my all for students, just recently I was listening to this song by JJ Heller and in the song she says the fire doesn't leave anything that isn't of worth. Wow may the God of the universe set our lives on fire and remove all that isn't of worth and spark a new excitement on our lives and that all that we do we may do it with every fiber of our being! Also this past Sunday pastor spoke on pride and humility I as a person wouldn't say i'm the most humble person out there but one thing I strive for and killing the pride in my life because honestly its one thing I cant stand about people, and I wish there was more people out there that would just lay down their own personal interest for others. Nothing brings me more joy then making someone else smile or make some else really feel like they belong to something. So for now I guess ill set this year on fire and just pull out those things that have made me stronger wiser and a better person and take those things with me into 2012 and Hopefully they will be useful tools for a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment