Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Think....think....think some more

It's crazy to think that I'm in my career, that every morning I wake up knowing God has me exactly where He wants me and that my job is my physical act of worship that my love for Him is my spiritual act of worship and that I get to share his love everyday with those He puts in my path. Every morning is a journey to a new night and I hope in the middle I bring Glory to Him who deserves it. Lately Gods been changing my heart about certain things like the type of girl He has created me to have. My desire, the desire He has put in my heart is to marry a woman who's attention I have to fight for because she's so in love with my Creator, someone who I could do ministry with and encourage me to sacrifice submit and surrender to my Lord everyday! I hope to see Christ in her every time I lay eyes on her. To know she's a gift and to treasure her as so, to know she would let me put her second because I am second and to serve her like I serve Him. My desires are His. His love is a vast ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment